The NCP1342 is a highly integrated quasi-resonant flyback controller suitable for designing high-performance off-line power converters. The integrated X2 capacitor-discharge feature enables the NCP1342 to achieve no-load power consumption below 30 mW.
The controller features proprietary valley-lockout circuitry, ensuring stable valley switching, and includes key protection features for AC-DC power supply applications.
- QR frequency jittering for optimized EMI behavior
- Quiet-Skip technology to ensure operation outside the audible range
- Frequency foldback with 25 kHz min frequency clamp for the highest light load efficiency
- Integrated HV Startup with brownout protection
- Valley switching operation with valley lockout
- Integrated X2 capacitor-discharge capability
- NTC-compatible fault pin
- High drive capability: -500 mA/+800 mA
- Latch input for OVP and OTP implementation
- Medium or high power AC-DC adapters
- Ultra-high-density AC-DC adapters
- Low/medium power USB PD adapters
- Notebook computer adapters
more information: https://www.onsemi.com/ncp1342