In This Episode
Photographer, Steve Hansen. Thanks Steve!
– Fujifilm’s 52 weeks of FREE education. Build Your Legacy with Fujifilm
– Get 20% off at Tenba.com with offer code PetaPixel20
– Get 20% off at BenroUSA.com with offer code PetaPixel20
– Get FreshBooks cloud accounting FREE for 30 DAYS by entering PetaPixel in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section at FreshBooks.com/PetaPixel
– More at LensShark.com/deals.
Are cameras really as expensive as we think they are? (#)
Adobe takes a swing at skin tones, but there’s a better way. (#)
Do tripods need to be standardized? (#)
Maybe check the lighting first. (#)
A big camera maker pivots. (#)
Sony issues an apology. (#)
Canon releases important firmware. (#)
Connect With Us
We’d love to answer your question on the show. Leave us an audio question through our voicemail widget, comment below or via social media. But audio questions are awesome!
You can also cut a show opener for us to play on the show! As an example: “Hi, this is Matt Smith with Double Heart Photography in Chicago, Illinois, and you’re listening to the PetaPixel Photography Podcast with Sharky James!”