Sequans’ CB410L all-in-one standalone module is suitable for a wide range of medium-rate data applications
Sequans’ Cassiopeia CB410L cost-effective leadless chip carrier (LCC) module is purpose-built to enable easy and massive deployment of IoT devices on private LTE CBRS networks. Based on the Cassiopeia broadband IoT chip, CB410L is suitable for a wide range of medium-rate data applications. The module reflects Sequans’ decade-long experience in 3.5 GHz spectrum deployments and is one of the most highly optimized connectivity solutions for CBRS networks in the industry.
The CB410L supports LTE Cat 4 and is pin-to-pin compatible with the Cassiopeia CB610L Category 6 module. The very small form factor LCC package enables easy mounting into small and thin devices or onto mini-PCI or M.2 NGFF carriers. The CB410L embeds Sequans’ carrier-proven LTE protocol stack and comprehensive application software and is compliant with CBRS networks operating on LTE band 48 in the USA. It can also operate on other networks in the 3.5 GHz spectrum block, including LTE bands 42 and 43. Drivers for all major host operating systems drivers are also available, optimizing time-to-market and product cost.
- All-in-one standalone module
- Small 32 mm x 29 mm LCC package
- Supports CBRS networks in the USA on LTE band 48
- Supports MNO networks worldwide on LTE bands 42/43
- 3GPP release 10, Category 4 throughput, and up to 100 Mbps
- Easy integration into IoT, M2M, and broadband applications
- Drivers compatible with Linux, Android, Google Chrome, MAC OS, Windows, and a wide range of embedded and real-time OSes
- A comprehensive set of interfaces
- FCC certified